Thursday, October 29, 2009

Interesting Learning - Perspective

I have learnt something about the way I see things in my dreams which will help me with interpretation in future.

When I had the dream that I had a rash and so did a friend of mine - but it actually turned out to be my son and not me that had the rash, I learnt a number of things. I got the learning from the dream about the natural remedy, which was cool, but I still didn't understand the friend association in the dream. In my dream it was MY friend who also had the rash. Now as it was actually my son in real life who got the rash, it now makes sense that it would be my son's friend who would also have the rash, not my friend. (BTW it turns out that it was one of my friend's son that got the rash, her son is my son's friend - sounds complicated but really quite simple) I only worked this learning out when I was told and shown a photo of my son's friend who also had what looked exactly like the same severe measly looking rash all over. My intuition and knowledge told me that what my son had was a virus as it started with a fever and then less than a week later the rash started. My son did have contact with this friend on the day that I first noticed a few spots on my son. The doctor told me that it was NOT contagious but I feel differently. I feel better now that I know these things as I did ask for the answer as to what caused it as I was concerned and wondering what it was that triggered an allergic reacation like that so we could avoid it. I now don't believe that it was an allergy.

So I have learnt a number of things. I now understand that if it was me in a dream but in real life that circumstance happens to another person around me ,that I can apply the dream from that perspective to recieve the message eg. as it was my son that got the rash, then the other person affected would likely be my son's friend.

I also yesterday had a similar learning about this perspective thing which reinforces this realisation.

Weeks ago I had a dream and I saw like a specific local government body (out of respect not mentioning names) meeting where the outcome was that they accepted the tender for a big job that my husband had submitted through his work. It was as though this decision was overdue and my husband was anxious and a bit frustrated waiting on this answer. At the time my husband had no job that he had quoted for this government body, so I didn't understand that dream -YET. Just last night my husband told me that a work colleague of his had just won an $800 000.00 job with that specific government body from a quote that he was working on for weeks and had submitted. I asked my husband if the decision was overdue and possibly causing those emotions in his collegue. My husband said yes, he was waiting and it was overdue. So the similar learning for me here is that I didn't know my husbands work colleague well enough to get a clear image of him in my dream which would've just confused me more. Instead I related the dream to my husband. Knowing what I know now about interpreting my dreams, when I told my husband about this dream intially, if it was not something my husband was doing but one of his colleagues was, I could feel comfortable in relating the dream to his collegue rather than my husband. The connection with my husband and his work still got the message to the right place. If I knew that this other fellow was working on a big quote for this same place at the time, I could've said, "It's going to be ok, he's just going to have to wait and they'll string him out for the answer, but he'll win it. He just has to be patient and let go of the unnessary negative emotions". That particluar dream was one of reassurance. I'm learning so much, so quickly now that I've detached my narrow minded, short sighted, ball and chain. It's actually making sense to me - whooo hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment