Monday, October 12, 2009

Tidal Wave/s

Night before last I had another dream of what I think were tidal waves.

I was in the main street of a town. We could see the water coming into the street and it was rising much faster than a normal flood. it was like I noticed it rising metre by metre, second by second.

Then the water receded but I knew/believed it was coming again. I knew that it had to go over and fill up some lower flat land reserve/oval before it was going to again flood into the main street. Such a chilling realisation at the volume of water necessary to do this.

Hmmm think it's more likely to be one tidal wave and then another (rather than a flood) but hard to say. Maybe it's also in relation to "The big one coming from Alaska" dream that I had.

But I'm guessing two tidal waves at the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment