Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Volcano - Melbourne?

I had a dream last night, again about a volcano. I do ask to see the truth, but I do accept that it is possible that this dream could possibly be a creation of my imagination influenced due to the fact that after my last Volcano dream I did some internet research and found some reports about a Volcanos in Melbourne (and other parts of Australia) and the concern that they are overdue to errupt and some populated areas need to make emergency plans.

However, I will tell it how I dreamt it.

I was in Melbourne, there was a huge volcanic erruption and it was as if I was aware of how this was going to unfold exactly as my first dream. It was as though in this dream, I was aware and remembering my first dream and using that dream as a step by step guide as to what we (the people in the building) should do in order to survive. I used that information from the first dream to calm myself and reassure others.

The first sign was that I saw white stuff falling from the sky. I'm no expert on Volcanic erruptions so I'm guessing maybe it was ash or something? Then there was the lava flowing down (grey by the time it reached the building) around, and into the building. We were frantically closing door and windows. We had to wait out erruptions and plan our escape. I remember hiding myself and my family under a mattress as some sort of protection.

Again (for some reason) I knew we needed to get onboard a boat in order to flee to safety.

Hard part is knowing whether it was was a message for Melbourne or not.

1 comment:

  1. I also wonder whether my dream about "Big one coming from Alaska" is somehow connected or triggered by a Volcanic erruption in Alaska?

    ReplyDelete