Friday, October 23, 2009

Faith

I had a dream a few years ago and while I thought it was precious at the time, it's true value has only just been real-ised by me recently. I will explain as I visualise it again : I saw and felt myself standing alone, I saw just whiteness all around me, like a blank page with me in the centre, no scenery, no one else. I was standing on a step in the middle of nowhere. I knew I was to take the next step, but it wasn't there? Because of the dimension of the dream, which I can't describe well in words, I felt as though I would endure a great fall if I was to try to continue my ascension. Reluctantly I lifted one foot and went to place it above the first, where I imagined the next step would've been. As I put my foot down and only just before it would've made contact with my imaginary step ... a beautifully shiny molten metal type of substance flowed down from above and perfectly formed the next step beneath that foot. Again, the next step after was not there, but I now had such confidence, such FAITH that 'it' would save me again, that I felt comfortable enough to run up the staircase with vigor and power in my every step. I knew that no matter how fast I ran, that 'it' would keep up and it did. I trusted. I was filled with such an abundane of joy in my heart and childlike enthusiasm. I believe 'IT' was God.

No comments:

Post a Comment