Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tennis - child abduction?

Ok this dream was the other dream I had last night. I was at an outdoor tennis court/club. I was a child. Hmm guessing my age...around 10 but could be a bit out on that? Feel I was female. It was as if I was being held there against my will, although not necessarily treated badly. Felt like I had been abducted or held hostage, which I know sounds weird. The tennis courts were up the hill a bit and I was standing alone and inconspicuously on the dirt driveway. It felt as though my abductors were playing tennis, I kept checking on them and their where-a-bouts. It seemed I had a bit of free rein. I remember my Dad arriving and becoming involved, it was as though he had come to rescue me and we were trying to get out of there without being spotted.

Hmm from this dream I wonder if it relates to a missing child case somewhere, sometime. Could it be that a missing child gets taken to Tennis with the abductors and that be a possible key? Just throwing ideas around.

or like I said, it could relate to the last dream or infact be just a dream. Maybe time will reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment