Friday, October 23, 2009

Missing Girl - from beach

Trying to get a few older dreams posted. I don't have a date for this dream but would've been months ago now.

People were waterskiing. I think the Mother of a young girl was one of the people skiing. I was then all of a sudden overlooking a beautiful white beach (think was in a different location to the waterskiing) the beach reminded me of some picturesque island beach. A mother was frantic that her daughter was 'gone'from where she was supposed to be playing on the beach. I recall a name or word in association with this sounded like "Caberet" It was as if these people were visitors holidaying on an island. The girl I am guessing was aged around 4-6 years old. I think the girl was quite plump, but my memory fails me. I need to keep better notes and dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment