Friday, October 16, 2009

Medical Air Rescue

Had this dream a couple nights ago. I was living out of town. There was a small medical airplane flying low over our house as if looking for a property, someone in need of emergency help. Then I think I was looking down from above, like an aerial view (don't know how I got up there though, but cool :-) and I zoomed in on a place. I could see the property that they were looking for as there was already an ambulance in the driveway. Think there was a helicpoter involved too. Possibly the airplane turned into a helicopter at one stage LOL.

1 comment:

  1. My friend saw this post and sent me an email. I will post here what she has said leaving out the graphic bits of the accident as I don't want to get into that energy. Here is what my friend told me:"That latest dream you had sounds a lot like the accident up the road here - think you may have dreamed it later though?There was an accident up the road last Monday (I think) heard an ambulance coming from down the road, then a cop car and some other emergency vehicle, I knew it was bad. A rescue helicopter came over and landed in a driveway opposite. He was airlifted to brisbane"

    Me again now:-I think I did have my dream a couple days after this accident although I had no knowledge of it. I'm told over and over that time is an illusion and in the big big scheme of things, not that important. I'm trying to work out some universal energy laws. It would be the first time that I know of that I dreamt something a couple days after it happened if it did relate to that. It sounds like it could fit because the house that I was in -in my dream was out of town and the place where the ambulance etc went was like a few paddocks away from our house which lines up with my friends house in relation to where the accident happened.
    If this seeing is meant for me, I'm determined now to be a more conscious dreamer. I know I can ask questions, so I'm going to practice that skill. Even if I train myself to say, Who? What happened? sort of thing will be a great advancement....baby steps I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete