Friday, October 23, 2009

Air Bus crash dream 12/06/09

I just also thought I'd mention this dream that I had back in June.

I had a dream that a group of boys, like a foreign soccer team with two male coaches were on board an air flight.... I heard a warning that said 2 hrs untill the plane crashes.... (There was one or two of the boys who for some reason I saw earlier in a back yard, who were sad/troubled and possibly didn't want to go where they were going, it seemed that there was force involved)

(There has been talk on a current affair show about the safety concern of certain Air Busses, think it was something to do with the computers and information that they are using to fly on, but not sure as I didn't see the show only the shorts. When I heard Air Busses it sparked a memory of that dream which I felt was in relation to an Air Bus at the time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment