Monday, October 5, 2009

Skin rash/allergy

On the 16th September I had a dream that I was with a friend. We were out near my herb garden. After a while she realised she had a hive-like rash on her belly. I looked at myself and found that I too had the rash but it was much worse than hers. I remember then both her and I taking a leaf and putting it in our mouths and eating it and that was the end of the dream.

Thing was that the very next day, my young son broke out in a rash just under his arm pit which spread down his side/front. When I first noticed his rash I almost spun out for a moment with dejavu then I finally realised the connection with my dream. His rash has spread all over his body and after taking him to the doctor just after it began we were told it was prickly heat or an allergy. It is quite a severe reaction.

So my question is what was my dream telling me?

First I thought that maybe my son had eaten a leaf from my herb garden and had an allergic reaction to it as I still remember the shape, size and colour of the leaf that I ate in my dream, which resembled the leaf of herb basil.

But now that I've done some research on the herb basil it seems more likely that it is a natural cure as it is one of natures anti-inflammatories. It's amazing and very interesting. Type in anti-inflammatory basil as an internet search and see for yourself. Magic of God's pharmacy hey! Now that I know I might just go and mix up a brew of a-la-natural lotion, using basil, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and smear it on the itch...Interesting!

Now what have I learnt from this. Firstly I was wrong in THINKING. I am realising this more and more about interpreting my dream, that thought often interferes, when I jump to conclusions of my own. Immediately I ASSUMED that the leaf that I ate in my dream was a CAUSE of my (and my son's) rash. It wasn't until I recalled the dream in very close detail that I realised that we actually ate the leaves AFTER we noticed the allergic re-action had developed, which then lead me to research basil as a possible cure. See the importance of getting it right without assumption. This is a big lesson for me...leave my logic out of it and look at what I am being shown, not what I THINK I'm shown.

I should've known better. I have in the past been going about my business when I will clairaudiently hear the name of a crystal or something out of the blue. Sometimes I have no idea whether the crystal etc even exists, let-a-lone what it is used for. I had a big learning with that oneday when I was told the name of a crystal when I was washing up and then when I went to work, a colleague was telling me of their health issues. Sure enough after researching the crystal that I was told it was revealed that it was the natural crystal used for healing her issues.

Still getting my head around being told an answer before I know the question.

Sometimes it's hard to hear the whispers, but it's sure worth listening!

2 comments:

  1. Just giving an update about the rash dream. We had used up the steroid cream prescribed by our doctor. I mixed up batch of the Basil lotion - Basil, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and smeared it over one of my sons legs. Both legs were inflammed with red welts. I applied the lotion at 11am (the day before last) and when my husband came home an hour later, he was able to tell which leg I had applied the lotion to. The redness was already subsiding. It is not an overnight miracle cure, but it did help, probably just as much as the steriod cream. Finally his rash is clearing up now. I'd just like to know now what caused it in the first place. I am open to dreams of guidance about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One other thing. If I was to make up another batch, I'd try leaving out the the salt and pepper as it did cause a few seconds of stinging on any broken skin from scratching. Although the salt may have it's role to play. I still remember when I was a child being told to go for a swim in the ocean to help with cuts etc. I'm pretty sure that medicine stung too.

    ReplyDelete