Sunday, September 13, 2009

Welcome

Welcome, This is my place where I will be sharing my daily dreams and making predictions based on my visions and dream messages. I have had too many accurate dreams to ignore. I am just starting out, so together we will learn and laugh. My purpose and hope is that out of all this energy invested "Someone will see, someone will believe and someone will be saved" I am Christian in faith and after a lifetime so far of trying to come to terms with my 'over sensitivity', I personally now accept and believe that this is my God given gift, which I respect. I still have much learning to do and I am still trying to understand this gift. I'm sure I'll get it wrong sometimes, but here is your chance to make up your own mind.
Thankyou
Love and Light
Kylie.

No comments:

Post a Comment