Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Volcano

Dream 03/09/2009. There was a huge volcano erruption. My family and I were in a building, think it was multilevel, we were on the bottom floor, we were trying to flee but the volcano was already errupting. I saw the lava gushing (had different colours?) and coming up against the building. The building was being shaken, we were informed that we should not flee until straight after one of the erruptions, we didn't have much time though and ended up having to wait a couple of the erruptions out inside the building, not knowing if we would live or die with each one, depending on how the building held up. It took us some time before we could find a way out. There may have been a dark skinned person in the building too?
We managed to escape and then I remember thinking it's going to errupt again and was fearful, but we were safely across a body of water instantaniously, so I knew we were safe then. This is what makes me think that the volcano might be on a island and we fled to the mainland, but not sure about that.

1 comment:

  1. My prediction on this is that there will be a huge volcano erruption which will see people fleeing for their lives. I see buildings, I see people inside the building waiting in between erruptions to flee. I'm THINKING it's on an island but not sure. I would imagine there will be loss of lives however I was not shown this directly. (I thought I'd worked out with my natural disaster dreams that they tended to occur in reality about 3 or 4 weeks after my dream. Still testing that theory, time will tell)

    ReplyDelete