Thursday, September 17, 2009

Poisoning - Factory ? Gas?

Dream 06/09/09

I saw emergency workers, like ambulance people taking people on stretchers, one after the other, I could see 7 or so atleast and for as far down the street as I could see they were coming. The patients seemed to have some sort of white suit/covering, maybe like a plastic guard, which I thought was to keep them straight like as if there had been some sort of bus accident or something and a heap of people had been seriously injured. I remember seeing 'supplies' in a refrigerator as if they were going to be needed.

Then in my dream I remember that I was confused as to what was going on and what caused it. Normally I would have formed a logical conclusion and in my dream from what I was observing. I initially did that and I THOUGHT 'a bus accident' or public transport accident. Then in the dream I become 'aware' and I realised that I had no evidence that that was infact what had happened, so I decided to ask someone in the dream. It was cool to be able to do this consciously, it seemed like it took A LOT of energy for me to interact and speak in the dream, but I did it and I simply asked "What happened here" I was told one word 'poisoning'. This skill will come in most handy in my dreams, hope it turns out to be an accurate means for correct interpretation.

See I would normally have woken and assumed that there was going to be a transport accident with many people stretchered out but now I'm going with what I was told 'poisoning'. I remember thinking CO2 carbon dioxide then I thought it must have been a big factory that has had some sort of issue. May also be a different type of poisonous gas, based on the fact that I was in a gas and electrical shop in my dream at one point. I did see a photo of a Guy that used to work at Nestles in the shop window but he looked different and I hardly recognised him.

Now this is weird and I have no idea as to interpretation. I also saw some sort of animals, maybe like a mythical creature, had wings and closet thing I can place it to was an owl. There were a number of them in the shop window laying on their backs with their wings outspread and they were sedated, out to it? One guy had come to pick up his creature and was sad that it was still sedated, but the creature opened it's eyes and looked at this guy as if it sensed his presence.

Was also like that some teenage children were awaiting results of their examination? hmmm I'm only just now wondering if this is some indication as to the 'timing' of this poisoning, ? maybe around the end of year when year 12's are waiting for their OP results, but that's me guessing.

Hmm I wonder. Will see what time tells.

No comments:

Post a Comment