Sunday, September 20, 2009

Multiple funeral 23/05/09

Dream 23/05/09 There was a multiple funeral, like 3 members of the one family. The house that I was at was up on a high side road, where the through traffic goes the bottom low road and the people who live there take a high road parallel to the main road if that makes sense. When I saw this house it reminded me of people by the name of Cameron's. So whether Cameron/s the name means anything not sure.

There was one older woman who died, think she was skinny and possibly her partner or another male member of the family also in a coffin. Then there was a baby about 6 months old, I'm guessing a boy from the clothing I saw. The mother of the baby was there alive and was grieving for the loss. She was saying she wanted to sew these special buttons on the babies's suit which was like a sailor suit. I saw the bottons that were on the suit were small round and see through, normal type. The ones she REALLY wanted on the suit were gold crosses or x's. I'm thinking probably the gold crosses were significant now I think about it.

I went to the funeral, they didn't want to see them buried? so not sure what ended up happening but I remember seeing a smoke type substance coming out of the lady's coffin and something about smelling her purfume, I began walking as fast as I possibly could without looking too conspicuous - LOL do you blame me !, I didn't want to see this dead lady come alive, that's what I was thinking anyway - Something about 'she was' coming alive even though pronounced dead. Thinking now the smoke represented her spirit that I saw and she was alive in a spiritual sense, but I kept thinking I was going to see her sit up in her coffin.....eeiry.

Don't know much about the man or other member that died though.

I remember it was like I was about to be shown how they died - like ready here we go. It was so close, but I obviously still had control. I wasn't at a point where I wanted to see what happened to them. So I didn't see any more, but I feel I could've been shown it all. Glad I chose not to see, not going to go there unless it's going to mean something to someone who needs it. Feel it was like a murder type of energy connected to it, not sure maybe car accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment