Monday, September 28, 2009

Volcano & Poisoning Dreams

I am now referring to the two separate dreams that I had and posted about. The dream about the Volcano on 03/09/09 and the Poisoning dream on 06/09/09.

The thought has come to me that these two dreams may well be related. I've never thought about it in this light before. I don't usually connect dreams unless they are recurring dreams of the same thing. Hmm ..I am finding this interesting learning and have decided to make a very loose prediction based on this as an experiment.

Because I was told 'poisoning' in my dream as an answer to my question of "What happened" and because I was in a Gas/Elect shop and because I thought CO2, I have logically concluded that the poisoning may infact come from the volcanic erruption.

Also because I was shown that teenagers were waiting for their test results, I'm also going to be brave and guess a timing for this event to take place. Please over look the timing if I happen to be out on that though, I'm just experimenting with the information that I'm shown. Would also make sense that the animals will also be affected as I saw the creatures in my dreams that were 'out to it'.

Here is my 'loose' prediction.

There will be a huge volcanic erruption in a populated area that will see people fleeing for their lives, buildings shaken and people being stretchered out by medical emergency staff due to the gas poisoning (including carbon dioxide) from the volcanic erruption. I am estimating this event will occur around mid December.

I'll keep you posted if I am shown any indication of the where this volcano is located, but regardless, my advice is to stay away from ALL volcanos, I know we will be!

1 comment:

  1. I woke up this morning and felt 'something was stiring, something was up'. I wondered if the volcano erruption was close because of dream activity and energetic connections. I then 'coincidently' found an email from a friend titled "volcano' telling me of the news about Volcano Mt Mayon in the Phillipines. It seems to fit , A volcano, an island, populated area, mid December - now we'll see if it is a HUGE erruption like I dreamt. Also curious about the Gas poisoning and whether it's connected . In the original dream I remember going over water to safety from the volcano. I think I'd be trying to leave the island NOW if it was safe to do so. I say "Get out of there, get as far away as possible from Mt Mayon NOW !"

    ReplyDelete