Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Twin 'knowing' Dream 15/09/09

This dream was about one of my good friend's children. My friend has beautiful twin 2 year old girls. They are sensitive and intune. My friend is always telling me about the 'weird' things they come out with that prove to be true, including lucky Thailand numbers, cool! I love it. I love children and how they just know stuff and don't disregard this intuition. They aren't limited by and they don't care what we adults say is impossible.

Anyway, in this dream, my friend had both her girls strapped in their car seats ready to go out somewhere. As you can imagine with twins that in itself deserves a medal. This is the interesting bit. My friend was busy rushing around flustered when she said "O.K. girls, we ready to go?" or something similar, but it wasn't really a question, more of a statement. It was then that one of the girls said "NO..." and was about to finish what she was saying when my friend kept going about her business (understandably) and jumped in the car and said "Yes, we are ready to go" LOL - the message of this dream was that the little girl knew something. Something that would benefit them all, something important to say. It could've been any number of things but I know whatever it was that it was insightful, meaningful...my message to my friend is "Yes they know !" I can't wait to hear the next chapter in their knowing. Life is too noisy and too busy and we miss way too much. My saying is "If we want to hear the whispers, lose the bells and whistles"

No comments:

Post a Comment