Friday, September 18, 2009

Alaska - California

This is a dream that I had probably about 3 years ago. I feel it is VERY important and a warning for those who are ready for it. I'm recalling it from memory here.

I was in a towns main street. There was chaos and havoc. I was not there to experience what had happened, but it was clear to me that it was a natural disaster of huge proportion. I keep thinking tidal wave. Everyone was dismayed. They were so consumed with the matter at hand that they were distracted and would not be prepared for what was coming.

I remember standing, watching, when I felt an icy chill on my back. It was then that I got the clear message.

"Look behind, the big one is coming from Alaska"

From this I have come to the following conclusion. (Given the fact that I was told to look behind, I am assuming that I was in California somewhere and that this is where the first tragedy happens)

I predict a huge natural disaster in the state of California (maybe tidal wave, but not sure). When all attention is on this, there is an even bigger 'one' brewing and it's coming from Alaska. Be Warned, Be Ready, Be out of there!

I have not been given any time frame, however when you see number one, remember,
"Look behind, the big one's coming from Alaska".

No comments:

Post a Comment