Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Meeting Anita

Last night in my dream I had the pleasure of being introduced to woman with lovely energy by the name of Anita. It is not unusual for me to meet people in my dreams before I meet them in reality and I have learnt to trust in this sense.

There were 3 women in the group. I think one was Anita's mother and one was her sister. Anita's mother made a point of introducing Anita to me. Anita was at a guess late 20s or eary 30s (I hate guessing peoples age, even in physical reality it's hard) she had a light build and not very tall. She had short brown natural looking hair (not very dark)styled nicely, she was respectfully dressed and well presented, good posture. The thing that really stood out was her beautiful smile and her energy. It seemed that she was the quiet type although she seemed excited. From the conversation it could be possible that I was looking through the eyes of one of my children but not sure.

Will be very interesting to me when Anita comes across my path in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment