Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tiger Woods & Ricky Gervais- ('Ghost Town' actor)

Ok these ones are a bit different. Of course I don't post all of my dreams on here as a lot of them are just 'digestive' dreams which do just that - digest the everyday goings on and file bits and pieces in their right places.

Funny thing is that I had a dream months ago about Tiger Woods that I thought was digestive. I dreamt that there was a card, like an American baseball trading type card, but this one had the golfing star Tiger Woods on it. The card was a prize possession, rare and highly sought after. After the dream I thought 'whatever'. It wasn't until just recently when all the truth became public about Tiger Woods and he was in high media demand that I realised that my dream may well have been foresight. After some internet research I now see that there are actually such things as sporting cards with Tiger Woods on them. Gee if I was on the ball (pardon the pun) maybe I should have bought up heaps of the Tiger Woods merchandise and sold it for a profit now that it is in demand with him being in the spot light. Nah just kidding.....I don't want any part of that energy. But I do wonder if we will hear more on the news about this 'sought after' trading card like in my dreams...wonder what value it would be traded for.

Anyway, I had another dream a few night ago, this time about Ricky Gervais the actor off Ghost Town and The invention of Lying. The chances of this actually coming true I am guessing would be VERY SLIM but I've been shocked more than once with my dreams so here goes..

I had a dream that Ricky Gervais was with a younger, thin, beautiful, blonde short haired woman. Think she was around the same height as him. I would guess she would have been in her 20s or 30s, fair bit younger than him anyway, hard to tell ages these days with all the putty and botox etc. Then I saw them getting married in what I will only describe as an EXTREME wedding (it will make sense and you will see what I mean if it ever happens). The message that I got from this dream is that this woman is attracted to the fame and fortune and I say no more.

I did some quick searches on the net and from what I saw Ricky Gervais has been with the same partner Jane Fallon for 27 years (I don't think she was the young short haired blonde in my dream though) . The article also said that they are not married and don't intend on getting married as he is content with his relationship the way it is. So given that, I hope my dream is wrong and I hope Ricky and Jane continue with thier long standing content relationship...I hope fame and fortune doesn't sway him into the in the direction of a new partner and an extreme wedding like in my dream.

These dreams about celebrities really crack me up because I DO NOT follow the lives of any of them. Wonder why I see it then..if it's not digestive, maybe it's revealing some truth? Maybe it's just a dream this time...again, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment