Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mt Mayon Volcano

I am sharing my concerns here, last time on this topic I promise. Having been there, living things in my dreams makes me want to fix things for the future as I see them unfolding in reality.

My recurring dream after dream keep yelling GAS at me about this so I can't ignore the possible warning for Mt Mayon who is rumbling away as I speak. I want to suggest in connection to the volcano erruption that I predicted for mid-December (now) Huge erruption - Gas Poisoning people and animals (I saw both affected)

I am no volcanologist that's for sure. I didn't initally know the real probability of gas poisoning even being connected to volcanic activity, but after some research, it seems it could be a real possibility like I predicted from my dreams.

I'm concerned that the intensity of the volcanic erruption AND gas poisoning from the volcano may have been underestimated in this case.

I just hope I am wrong and that they have enough gas masks.

My love and thoughts are with the many already affected by the volcano's threat.

Kylie.

1 comment:

  1. lets hope they evacuate all the villagers in time - and yes, forcibly if need be.

    ReplyDelete